Low temperature heaters allows 24 hour grain drying when cool, damp conditions prevail. The heater is easily installed between the fan and bin. Designed to fit Grain Guard brand aeration fans.
When mother nature won't co-operate, low temperature grain dryers are the solution.
- Lowers humidity by up to 50%
- Allows moisture removal from grain in high humidity conditions
- Minimal operating costs with reduced drying time
Low Temperature Propane/Natural Gas Heaters
- 60,000 BTU - 3 hp
- 100,000 BTU - 5 and 7 hp fans
- 9" X 14", 18" RND, 24" RND heaters
- Natural gas heaters operate on lbs pressure only (min. 2 lbs. pressure required)
- Raises air temperature approx. 10 - 12 degrees Celsius or 18 - 22 degrees Fahrenheit
- Electronic ignition
- Static pressure switch
- High heat limit safety switch
- CGA approved
Click here for heater manual.